Saturday

YOUR JOURNEY TO WELNESS WITH YOGA

By Maya Toracki


Yoga is essentially a practice for your soul, working through the medium of your body.
~ Tara Fraser
Vida, Yoga Instruktor at Ibiza retreat


It was 3 years ago when I enrolled to my first Yoga class.
Initially it was just fun. My body loved everything we did during the Yoga and Pilates classes and I've always been somewhat refreshed and full of energy after.
Slowly, all those feelings started to gain depth.
I’ve got strength in my core and some flexibility in my whole body, however I realized that yoga is not about flexibility or showing my muscles; it’s not about impressing people, or being the best, it’s not about achieving a ‘perfect’ pose – its about feeling that I have inside me, about easing myself on the mat, breathing, listening to my body and about cultivating openness and emotional flexibility.
Flexibility and Concentration

From ancient spiritual practice that can be traced back 5000 years ago Yoga became a measure for premium lifestyle. It has been proven that by practising Yoga one can lower blood pressure and increases strength and flexibility, build balance and core strength. Yoga energise, therefore boost immunity and relieve us from everyday stress.
Yoga Retreat

We all need deep relaxation & rejuvenation. This is the main reason people come to yoga retreats – to feel
rejuvenated!
We gather together in a beautiful environment for the sole purpose of uplifting our lives and expanding our consciousness. It is always a very nice place, where in peace and quiet we can allow ourselves to go deeper, where we can focus on Yoga and ourselves and  detox our body and soul.
                                      
Child Pose





I have been a seeker and I still am, but I stopped asking the books and the stars. I started listening to the teaching of my Soul.” ~ by Rumi


For more about Yoga please visit  www.blueinkatelier.com

No comments:

Post a Comment