Sunday

Cheap Flights and Great Deals!

Who wants to pay more if it is possible to find a better deal?

 
I love to travel as much as I can but, honestly, my budget is limited, I mean, very limited. I love comfort but limited budget and comfort are not going hand in hand, are they? So, good research and a good luck in that are very important.  
I plan to go to Europe this spring and I want to see Belgrade, Serbia as well as Geneva, Switzerland. So I did some research and found amazing, unbelievable ticket fare:

Imagine paying Euro 60.04 for round trip, Belgrade-Geneva by Swiss air! Yes, it’s true. 

Another deal – Honolulu, Hawaii – for $592.00 (all included, taxes as well!!), round trip, Toronto – Honolulu!!! Imagine That! Flight is 10 hours long and I am going to pay the same price as if I would fly to Miami! 

Please take a look, make your decision fast and voila – one travel journey can start!
These are my findings:

Belgrade - Geneva   
Toronto - Honolulu

Have a great time!!! I certainly will!


No comments:

Post a Comment